In a welcoming and customer service-focused way, offer the first point of contact for incoming communications to Abria. Meet the needs of callers by scheduling appointments, routing calls and providing requested information. In addition, support the ongoing needs of clients by providing reminder and follow-up communications and offer support for other organizational needs.
Time Commitment: Regular, non-exempt, full-time position M-F with occasional Saturday. Job sharing arrangement is a possibility.
Location: St. Paul clinic as primary work site with possibility of assignments at St. Paul clinic, as well as off-site meetings or appointments as applicable.
Supervision: Director of Client Services
- Facilitate, triage and manage incoming communications for both clinics from all channels: phone, email, text, chat
- Responsible for scheduling of all client appointments; conduct initial assessment of caller needs to determine appropriate fit for services
- Provide compassionate support for callers presenting serious issues; smoothly transition low priority calls in a positive manner.
- Develop the follow-up and reminder call list for the day; conduct daily reminder calls and texts and assign follow-up calls to appropriate staff at both clinics.
- Maintain call tracking as directed for marketing or other purposes.
- Serve as client management system coordinator for the St. Paul clinic; ensure quality control of data input and produce monthly statistical reports for the organization.
- Order supplies for St. Paul clinic
- Comply with all policies and procedures of Abria and all laws, rules, regulations, standards and best practices appropriate to the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Agreement with Abria Values and Approach:
- Commitment to Abria’s organizational values. We believe in: the inherent dignity of each person, from conception to natural death; the right of our clients to receive comprehensive, truthful information in a respectful and compassionate way; and the importance of addressing the needs of the whole person – physical, emotional, spiritual and social – when providing services.
- Dedication to the life-affirming belief in the dignity, sanctity and worth of every human life. We do not perform or provide referrals for abortions. We do not recommend or provide artificial contraception. We promote healthy choices regarding sexuality that both honor the dignity of the human person and completely avoid sexually transmitted infections and unexpected pregnancy.
- Professional: Effective interpersonal and communication skills, proficient computer skills and organizational aptitude. Experience in using a client management system or scheduling system preferred.
- Education/Experience: Associate degree or its equivalent. 3 years of customer service, scheduling or related experience preferred. Able to empathize with those in distress and give practical assistance; strong active listening skills. Strong client orientation and ability to engage confidently in a non-judgmental way with all client demographics and situations. Ability to assess serious issues from callers in an environment with competing priorities; efficient handling of low priority calls in a positive manner.
- Personal: Ability to be understood over the phone and to facilitate stressful conversations in a controlled, thoughtful and efficient manner. Professional demeanor. Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Relational: Ability to work as a team member and to accept responsibility. Ability to act independently and to seek consultation when needed.
To apply, please email completed application (below), cover letter, resume, salary expectations and three references to email@example.com.