Abria is expanding to serve our clients better. We are looking for qualified, mission aligned people to fill the following positions:
For application please send request to email@example.com.
Join a community that brings hope to those experiencing an unexpected pregnancy!
Our volunteer opportunities fit a variety of schedules and talents. See below for a list of our current volunteer needs. For application, send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daytime Volunteer Positions
- Receptionist – Greet and check-in clients and guests at the St. Paul or North Minneapolis clinics.
- Boutique Volunteer – Boutique volunteers help sort, organize, and stock items to give clients a dignified shopping experience.
- Mom’s Group Child Aide – These volunteers lead the children of our clients in engaging activities while their mothers are participating in a monthly informational and community building event in Abria’s North Minneapolis location.
Flexible Schedule Volunteer Positions
- Abria Handy Crew – Are you a “handy” man or woman? Lend a hand with the maintenance, repairs, heavy-lifting, outdoor beautification – anything that takes a little sweat and ingenuity.
- Cleaning Crew – Put the finishing touches on the client experience by gathering a group of family or friends to give the clinic a deep clean.
- Event Volunteer – Help make Abria’s two annual events a success: the Celebrate Life Gala every fall and Life is Wonderful 10K, 5K, Walk & Kids Fun Run every spring. From preparations to day-of staffing, opportunities to get involved in the fun abound.
- Prayer Partner – Pray regularly for Abria’s clients and staff.